If you have previously consented to us using your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time and ask to be removed from our mailing list. Please phone, email or write to us to let us know.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletters you may click the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the foot of every newsletter we send you.
You are entitled to see the personal information held about you under the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you wish to do this, please contact us.
If at any time you would like to correct or update the personal information we hold about you, please contact us.
We hope the following sections will answer any questions you have, but if not please do get in touch with us.
Information About Us
We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 7530514, and our registered address is at 69 Abbey Road, Bourne, Lincolnshire Pe109EN. The best way to contact us is by email at email@example.com.
What Information We Collect
We collect information such as your name, contact details, passport details, travel preferences and special needs/dietary requirements that you supply us or is supplied to us, about you and other persons on your booking.We may also keep a record of: the date that you contacted us and how you first found us, booking-related emails and correspondence, tour feedback forms, and details of any previous bookings with us.
How We Collect Your Information
We collect your information when you request from us more details about our holidays, contact us by email or phone (and vice versa), make a booking, use our website, connect with us via social media and any other interaction we have with you. We will update your information whenever we can to keep it current, accurate and complete.
What We Use Your Information For
Supply Of Services And Fulfilment Of Contract
By dealing with us, you are giving your consent to this use, which may include the transfer and disclosure of your personal data both within the UK and/or overseas for our ordinary business purposes.
Examples of the kind of trusted third parties we work with include:
If you do not agree to our use of your information as described above, we cannot accept your booking.
- Using your information, on the condition that you have provided us with your consent to do so, we may contact you with or make available to you information about new products, services or forthcoming events. We may send you our email newsletters, including tour news, new tours, special offers or other information which we think may be of interest to you. We may tailor the information you receive or see; this will mean we can make available to you more personalised and pertinent communications. We may use technologies and work with business partners to achieve this.
- We will always give you the opportunity to opt out of receiving brochures and newsletters, and you will always be able to unsubscribe from our each of our marketing emails (see ‘Your Rights’ below).
What We Will Never Use Your Information For
Please be assured that we will never share, sell or distribute your personal data to any third parties except where a booking has been made with us and we have your consent (see following), or we are required by law to do so.
We will never collect or store any financial information such as your bank account or payment card details on our database.
How Long Do We Keep Your Data
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or the law requires.
We usually keep any general email correspondence with you for a period of five years, then delete it.
Google Analytics And Cookies
- Our website contains links to third party websites not controlled or owned by us. For example, reference sites or services websites. It is your responsibility to check the status of these sites before using them.
- Please let us know in writing if you like to see the personal data we hold about you, as you are entitled to a copy of this information and to correct any inaccuracies. We will supply this information within a maximum of 30 days of receiving your request.
- You have the right to ask not to receive direct marketing material from us, and as soon as properly notified by you, we will take steps to stop using your information in this way. You will also be able to remove yourself from our emailing list by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of all marketing emails.
- You also have the “Right to be Forgotten”, and as soon as properly notified by you, we will remove all your information from our records.
We have taken all reasonable steps and have in place appropriate security measures to protect your information. This site is hosted on a server in the UK and any personal data retained by us with your consent will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018.
Changes To This Policy
Any changes to this Policy will be either posted on our website and/or made available on request.
Last updated 24 May 2018
- Montenegro & Albania